Body Wrap results

So I finally went and got a body wrap - for those who are claustrophobic or can't handle heat (like saunas / steam rooms), this option is not for you. Even for those of you who think you can, it can be a little scary!

For my thermal mud detox wrap: I went in and the lady exfoliated my skin and then applied the mud. I was wrapped in a heating blanket which at first didn't seem too hot but soon after I was sweating like crazy and felt extremely hot. Make sure you have a towel over your eyes as sweat can also drip in there and it stings!!!

They say to drink a lot before and after so I brought a bottle of water to drink after but it would have been nice to drink it during because I was sooo hot.

Just when I thought I couldn't take the heat anymore, time was up. I unwrapped, rinsed off in cool water - not cold as the body will go in shock and not hot because I was hot enough!

Results: I felt like I sweated a lot and felt a little out of energy (like after working out). I saw a lot of liquid lost - like cups. As for inches, I perhaps lost 1 inch - not a lot. But my skin feels great and I'm sure I sweated out a lot of toxins and impurities. All in all, this specific wrap was not super effective for me for weight loss. Maybe I'll try another one.

No comments: