Lapses

So we all experience a time of weakness when our favourite food tempts us, a special occassion calls us to celebrate over food, or we just have a craving for something.

It happened to me this weekend - Mother's day dinner. My parents had already decided they wanted to go to their favourite restaurant and as it was mother's day, I obliged. However, when it came to ordering and eating, I did not excercise my self control.



I feel super guilty for that dinner, though I'm sure one dinner shouldn't set me back too much. Thinking back - what could I have done differently?

1. Portion Control! Eat a little to satisfy the craving / occasion.
2. Order healthy! YES, this is an option at most places.
3. Drink a lot of water before so that I would be already full
4. Not go out and dissapoint my parents - nawww...

Other options?

No comments: