Firming Lotions

I've been looking on the market and have noticed a bunch of firming lotions. Curious to try them out, I decided to order one from Yves Rocher. They have recently come out with a new line called: Lipophénol Végétal, which uses 100% green coffee - as well as Caffeine, Horse Chestnut, Ficaria, Guarana, Peppermint, Copaiba Resin, Kola, Ginseng, all of which are known for their weight-loss properties.

Amongst the products was a 14 day Body Refiner which promised visible results in 14 days. 1 bottle (100ml) of daytime formula and 1 bottle (100ml) of night formula retails at $52, but there was a promotion and I got them for $26. The daytime formula is supposed to intensify the natural process which releases fat (Lipolysis). The night formula works to combat the stockpiling of fat (Lipogenesis) and promote drainage.



The claim: Increased definition in 97% of cases after 14 days! Losing weight and slimming are two very different things. Only a diet and a more active lifestyle can achieve weight loss.

The result: After 4 days, I felt firmer skin around my thighs and lower abdomen. After 7 days, I noticed a slimmer silhouette! After 14 days, though there was still cellulite, there was a definite reduction my size - Woohoo!

Have you tried a different firming cream?

No comments: